Website Manager

Early Registration ends January 31st, Sign Up early to receive a discount!


Meeting Minutes WLL

6/25/17 6:00PM

Attendees: Bill Williams, Joe DeRoche, Denise Cole, Jim Seavey, John McCarthy, Anne Harvey, Damian Dow, Lou Lampron, Mike Eugley, Randy MacWhinnie, Amanda Mclaskey, Alisha Bailey, Bryan Harvie, Tom England

6:00 Treasurer’s Report -2 Reports- Bill Williams- Two invoices needing receipts and needs list of everything for remainder of the year. We need to communicate more from Minors and Instructional about games to get snack shack open and coverage, reserves are down due to lack of it.

6:15 Amanda – needs copy of All-Star brackets to put on the website. 

6:15 Jim Seavey – Someone look into Septic, Need to put Cornellia Warren Field Sign up, Softball awards have been ordered. Umpire situation; need more softball umpires had trouble filling them for playoffs. All-Star tourney help needed every night; book, shack, announcing, field, scoreboard, etc.Randy and Tom will do the field Tuesday night so Jim can watch 11-12 boy all-stars play.

6:30 Lou Lampron – Tournament director for 11’s district and 12’s state tourney, cannot be here Friday night or Saturday needs coverage. Need to contact 11’s parents for coverage during tourney, Bryan Harvie to e-mail Rick Knight for roster. Motion to donate $125 to Baseball foundation golf tournament, Tom second, vote is unanimous. Motion to purchase all volunteer umps from regular season $50 Cumberland Farms GC, Denise second, vote is unanimous. Need big Poster for tournament brackets. 

6:50 Anne Harvey – Looking for help for the 9-10 softball All-Stars, book, field, announcing, scoreboard, etc. We will look to e-mail sponsors, Kiwanis, Cornelia Warren for example as they want to volunteer.

7:00 Joe Deroche – New Board Orientation for new members to learn their responsibilities with their position on the BOD. New members are not sure of their tasks.

7:10 Damian Dow – National Guard volunteers all the time to rehab baseball fields or help with community demolition/construction. Bryan Harvie to reach out to POC with National Guard. Cornelia Warren fundraiser match, we should look into for our raffle ticket sales as they match $ for $. We should put an information board on the complex so people are aware of events or times when volunteers are needed. Need to make sure First Aid kits are available at all fields for tournaments.

Next Meeting 7/16/17 @ 6:00PM.


I apologize if I missed anything, Damian writes like a school girl and I couldn’t read it all! Thanks for taking the notes D!

Copyright © 2020 Westbrook Little League  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login